The Truth About Natural Male Enhancement

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Erectile Dysfunction Treatment

Have you ever seen advertising on TV about natural male enhancement creams and pills? I know I have. I see capsules, pills, and a wide variety of other name brand pills on the market today. All of these pills and creams contain ingredients that aren't approved by the FDA, which means that you take a risk every time you ingest or use these products.
A lot of these products have ingredients that haven't been tested for safety by the FDA. Only when a ton of negative results get reported will the FDA take a look at the effects of ingredients. It will probably take something drastic such as death or serious injury for the FDA to start testing some of these ingredients.
Herbal medications for penis enlargements don't have to include labels that warn you of serious side effects and complications. The doctors that prescribe you these medications don't know much about the side effects either since they didn't go to medical school to study herbs - they went to study medicine.
I have yet to see a natural herb or remedy that has induced penis enlargement. I even tried one myself and haven't seen any results from doing it. This was a heavily marketed product on the internet and I tried it out despite all the claims because I was in a desperate situation. Well needless to say, it didn't work for me. It caused me constipation and I had to stop taking this pill due to this fact.
All herbal male enhancement products work by circulating blood all throughout your body - including your penis. This can be good and bad in some situations, but for the most part it's mostly safe. These herbal products will help with your erection strength, but as far as penis enlargement goes, it won't do much.
If you're about to have any kind of surgery of some kind, it's best not to take these herbal supplements. They can cause blood clotting if not checked. I know of one ingredient in penis pills called Yohimbe that can cause a number of side effects. These effects are known as nausea, headaches, vomiting, and diarrhea. Luckily, I haven't experienced these side effects, but I'm willing to bet that if I did so enough, I would have been experienced some of them.
You don't have to take herbal supplements to increase your penis size. There are just too many risks and side effects that you face when taking these products - so it's best to stay away from them. There's a better way to grow your penis as opposed to taking pills. That way is with all natural penis enlargement exercises.
Penis enlargement exercises is a form of male enhancement that a lot of men still don't know about, but it's highly effective for increasing the size of your penis. It's what I still use to increase my penis size, and you should do the same thing too. There's a technique called the "jelq" that you can use to increase your size, and it's what I highly recommend you learning how to do.
Another thing that you will want to learn more about is something called your PC muscle. The PC muscle is located under your penis and can help with your erection strength. If you want a harder penis, you will want to strengthen this muscle into tip-top shape so that you can achieve the results that you desire.
Good luck with increasing the size of your penis.
FOR MORE INFO: Learn more about natural male enhancement and how you can make your penis bigger naturally starting today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stats